- For Students
- For Residents/Fellows
- For Mid-Career Professionals
- Other Opportunities
Medical Research Scholars Program: Contact and Resources
QUESTIONS? Email Us. Please include the subject line: MRSP Website: Request for Information
MRSP Class Highlights:
- List of 2016-2017 Scholars and Institutions-NIH Press Release (June 22, 2016)
- 52 Scholars (50 Medical and 2 Dental Students)
- 34 U.S.-accredited academic institutions represented
- 180+ Alumni (since 2012)
Quotes from MRSP Leadership:
- Frederick P. Ognibene, M.D., NIH Clinical Center Deputy Director for Educational Affairs and Strategic Partnerships. "This year-long research enrichment program is very often the starting point for a successful research-oriented career. These 52 scholars clearly represent future academic leaders and biomedical researchers in this country."
Quotes from 2016-2017 MRSP Scholars:
- Sonia Guar, Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia. "The program is an incredible opportunity for us to get involved with NIH at an early stage of our careers, and is an invaluable experience in preparing us to be the next generation of physicians who are able to advance innovative patient care through research. I am so excited to work closely with mentors and future colleagues who are united by a strong passion for expanding and tackling medicine through the process of discovery."
- Richard Smith, Drexel University College of Medicine: "I am truly excited about my upcoming year at the NIH as part of the Medical Research Scholars Program because it will be a time of unbridled curiosity, learning and discovery likened to my childhood days of "discovering" bugs and plants in the backyard and all the other memorable experiences that attracted me towards science and medicine in the first place."
NOTE: PDF documents require the free Adobe Reader.
This page last updated on 02/21/2018