The National Institutes of Health Clinical Center, America's research hospital, is located on the NIH campus in Bethesda, Md. Through clinical research, clinician-investigators translate laboratory discoveries into better treatments, therapies and interventions to improve the nation's health.
The Clinical Center marked its 60th anniversary in July 2013 and dedicated its new hospital, the Mark O. Hatfield Clinical Research Center, in 2004. In 2011, the Clinical Center received the Lasker-Bloomberg Public Service Award given by the Albert and Mary Lasker Foundation. The award honors the CC for serving since its inception as a model research hospital.
About the Clinical Center
More Information About the Clinical Center:
- Clinical Center Data Report – 2017
- 2016-2017 Strategic and Operating Plan
- Annual Report of Clinical Research Activities for NIH Intramural Programs
- Clinical Center, 60 Years Discovering Tomorrow's Cures
- Ebola Research and Care
- Environmental Assessments
- First in Human Documentary
- The Mark O. Hatfield Clinical Research Center
- Statement on NIH Clinical Center Improvement Plan
NOTE: PDF documents require the free Adobe Reader.
This page last updated on 04/02/2019