The National Institutes of Health Clinical Center, America's research hospital, is located on the NIH campus in Bethesda, Md. Through clinical research, clinician-investigators translate laboratory discoveries into better treatments, therapies and interventions to improve the nation's health.
About the Clinical Center
More Information About the Clinical Center:
- 2019 Strategic Plan
- Annual Report of Clinical Research Activities for NIH Intramural Programs
- Clinical Center Strategic Plan, Data and Annual Reports
- Clinical Center History
- Ebola Research and Care
- First in Human Documentary
- Lasker-Bloomberg Public Service Award
- Promoting a Hospital Free of Harassment and Discrimination
- Research at the Clinical Center
- Statement on NIH Clinical Center Improvement Plan
NOTE: PDF documents require the free Adobe Reader.
This page last updated on 10/29/2019