Active Research Protocols
- 05-N-0189 – Neuropathological Basis of Spasmodic Dysphonia and Related Voice Disorders
- 08-N-0181 – Role of Neurotransmission and Functional CNS Networks in Spasmodic Dysphonia and Other Focal Dystonias
- 13-N-0085 – Clinical Manifestations and Biorepository for Focal Dystonia
- 85-N-0195 – A Training Protocol for the use of Botulinum Toxin in the Treatment of Neurological Disorders
- 92-DC-0178 – Multimodal Studies of Language Production and Comprehension in Normal Volunteers and Patients with Neurologically-Based Language Impairments
NOTE: PDF documents require the freeAdobe Reader.
This page was last updated: January 24, 2014