Mantle cell lymphoma
Active Research Protocols
- 00-C-0133 – Pilot Study of Idiotype Vaccine and EPOCH-Rituximab Chemotherapy in Untreated Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- 01-H-0162 – Ex Vivo Selective Depletion of Alloreactive Donor T-Lymphocytes Using RFT5-SMPT-dgA, a Specific Anti-Interleukin-2 Receptor Immunotoxin: Reducing GVHD Risk Associated with HLA-Matched, Nonmyeloablative, Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation for Hemat
- 05-C-0170 – Randomized Phase II Study of Dose-Adjusted EPOCH-Rituximab-Bortezomib (EPOCH-R-B) Induction Followed by Bortezomib Maintenance Versus Observation in Untreated Mantle Cell Lymphoma with Microarray Profiling and Proteomics
- 07-C-0081 – A Phase I/II Study of Flavopiridol in Relapsed or Refractory Mantle Cell Lymphoma (MCL) and Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL)
- 09-C-0082 – Assessment of the Safety and Feasibility of Administering T cells Expressing an anti-CD19 Chimeric Antigen Receptor to Patients with B-cell Lymphoma or Leukemia
- 09-H-0094 – A Pilot Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Escalating Doses of ON 01910.Na in Patients with Relapsed Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Multiple Myeloma, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, and Related Lymphoid Malignancies
- 10-C-0067 – A Phase 1-2 Study of CAT-8015 in Adult Relapsed or Refractory B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- 10-H-0097 – A Study of the Kinetics of Lymphoid Cells in Patients with Monoclonal B-Cell Lymphocytosis (MBL), Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) or Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (SLL), Mantle Cell Lymphoma (MCL) and Healthy Volunteers.
NOTE: PDF documents require the freeAdobe Reader.
This page was last updated: January 24, 2014